Wondering what are some good Chick-Fil-A pickup lines to use? If you’re a big fan of Chick-Fil-A (like myself), then sometimes you’ll want to reference your favorite chicken sandwich restaurant while trying to pick up a few of your romantic interests.
My experience with pickup lines…
I’ve used a number of pickup lines “in my day.” My favorite way to deliver any kind of pickup line is to use it on men/women that I already know! Pickup lines are best served as a type of joke, rather than being kind of serious!
Expert advice: In a study done by Jessica Tracy and Alec Beall, they found that men who smile, using their whole face (including teeth, cheeks, and eyes) had a stronger positive first impression upon women. When using pickup lines, make sure that you’re smiling during your delivery—happiness, as displayed by men, is quite literally a strong turn on for women.
See also: Pickup lines for guys to use
10 Best Chick-fil-a Pick Up Lines to Use
—Chick-fil-a pickup lines to use on a guy or a girl
Maybe you’re in line at the drive-thru. Or maybe you’re wanting to go visit your favorite chicken sandwich restaurant… Either way, you’ll have a great opening to try out one of these lines. Give them a shot on your favorite person and hopefully get a chuckle!
- Do you think that you would “open up” on Sundays just for me? 😉
- It’s weird, I’m a big fan of breas*s at Chick-Fil-A, but I’d pick your legs over them any day of the week.
- God called, he said he’s missing an angel, I told him I found her—she was at Chick-Fil-A trying to get some waffle fries.
- Out of the all the sauces that are here at Chick-Fil-A, I would take the sauce that you give me—any day of the week.
- Do you think that if we went to Chick-Fil-A enough that they would put our names on the menu? I’m pretty sure it would be called the LOVE meal.
- Chick-Fil-A is certainly doing a service for the community… But girl, so ARE YOU!
- Your legs are probably the reason why they didn’t decide to put any on the menu—just too much competition over which ones are more delicious.
- Life without you is like a spicy chicken sandwich without waffle fries—pointless.
- If you were working the drive-thru, I would be here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- I know Chick-Fil-A prides itself on being holy. But the only holy thing I’m seeing right now is THAT BODY. God bless!
Inside this article