What does IFG mean in texting? My friend asked me this question the other night. I thought, well, that’s a good question because texting can really be complicated to understand, sometimes. So I decided to put something together. Here’s the meaning of the slang term, IFG!
What does IFG mean in a text? IFG meaning explained…
IFG stands for “I feel good.” It’s usually someone responding to a text message saying, “What’s up?!” Or, “How you feeling?” The person would say, IFG! Sometimes, they might say it multiple times in a row, like, “IFG, IFG!
See also: Funny responses to “How are you?”
- I Feel Great!
- I’d Feel Good
Related: LKR meaning in a text message
Examples in a text
—Examples of YIFG in a text!
- Karen: Yo, how are you feeling today?
- Michael: IFG! Just a little tired!
- Joe: What’s going on? You feeling okay after last night?
- Fred: Ohhhh yeah, IFG!
Related: ONG meaning by text
Responses to IFG
—Responses to IFG!
Expected responses to IFG in a text
- You sure? Cool, if so!
- Okay, cool, just making sure you feel good.
- Alright, great, making sure you do feel good.
- Good to hear!
See also: TS meaning in a text
Funny responses to IFG in a text
- You sure? You were puking last night!
- I don’t know, last night you looked pretty pale.
- You are looking pretty pale, you sure?
- I dunno—did you look in the mirror? LOL
- Happen to look at your pictures last night? LOL
See also: WYA meaning in a text
Q&A about the IFG Meaning
—Questions about IFG.
What does IFG mean when a guy texts it to you?
IT means, “I feel good.” Usually, the guy is responding to a question that you might have asked him. Something like, “How are you doing today?” Or “How are you feeling today?”
What does IFG mean when a girl texts it to you?
IFG has a universal meaning: I feel good. It’s usually someone responding. toyou asking them a question about their day or how they are doing at the moment.