A reader sent in an email the other day and asked, “What are some I’m sorry paragraphs I can use to send to her?” That’s a great question! We all make mistakes—it’s okay.
In fact, if your relationship doesn’t go through some problems—it’s probably not a good thing! In this article, I’m going to give you some I’m sorry paragraphs for her that you can use. Try to use them sparingly!
A recent study found that saying sorry is both a physical and verbal commitment you’re making to someone. In particular, two types of apologies exist in this form—sincere and instrumental apologies. Try to use both to your advantage. They are both saying you are sorry and then making behavior change.
My experience here…
I’ve had to say sorry more than a few times. It’s normal! I’ve learned that the best way to say sorry to someone is try and learn how they actual feel like they can forgive you.
The best way to do this is simply to ask, “Will you forgive me?” Or, “What can I do to help you forgive me?”
Related: I’m sorry for hurting you my love
Short “I’m sorry” paragraphs for her
—Good I’m sorry paragraphs for her that you can use
- I wouldn’t have done it if I knew it would drive you away. The very last thing I will ever do is use my attitude to drive you away. The only person I care about is you. Without you, nothing appears flawless and lovely. I’m very sorry, and I do miss you. Baby, please return back to me.
- My entire world fell apart when I saw those tears rolling down your cheeks. I became aware that I had damaged my most priceless possession. I realized what I had done, and my heart shattered into a million pieces. This is a dreadful message for me to hear since, without you, I am nothing. I am genuinely sorry for disappointing you and our unbreakable bond. Give me the opportunity, and I’ll ensure you never cry again.
- It is disappointing to see how I prioritized my work above you. I neglected you because I was always there for everyone else. And now that I’ve damaged us, all we’ve ever achieved over the years is gone. I am aware that my apology will not change this at this time. But please, find some room in your vast heart to forgive me. Without you, my life is not possible.
- Since the beginning of time, you have always trusted me; tragically, I could not reciprocate. I now understand how damaging my lack of trust was to our wonderful union. Undoubtedly, I apologize for that. Give me one final opportunity, and I’ll try to improve.
- I was such an idiot for letting my rage control me. I had no idea how much this one-off action would cost me. Right now, I feel depressed. I sincerely apologize and pledge to make amends for all my errors.
- Hey! I apologize for the confusion I created a few days ago. I’m a fallible person because I’m a human. Since I could never be flawless, I make no claims to be. But I’m willing to change and become a better man. Never imagined this misunderstanding would worsen and cause you anguish. Keep in mind our agreement not to let anything stand between us. Please, I think it’s about time you kept that promise. Let me express my regret to you.
- I’m very sorry, as you can only imagine. Since I’ll never forgive myself for what I did to you, my soul will rot with remorse. Even so, it won’t stop beating because it needs your forgiveness to find comfort.
- I am aware that I made a serious mistake this time. I apologize for being rude. I will try to correct this terrible error and my poor decision-making. Accept my sincere apologies.
- When I understand that words alone won’t be adequate, how do I express, “I’m sorry?”
- I want to truly apologize for constantly prioritizing my wants before ours. It should be a collaborative effort, but I have let you down because of my selfishness. I hope you’ll allow me to make up for my mistakes so I can demonstrate how much I’ve changed.
Related: Deep love messages for him
Sweet ones to use
More incredible I’m sorry paragraphs for her that you can use
- Making you happy or unhappy makes me happy and sad. I’ve come to plead for your forgiveness because I cherish every fantastic time we’ve had together, and I know you will.
- Suppose you think expressing sorry would help fix the harm I’ve caused in your spirit. I’m sorry if I offended you; my life would be pretty different without you. Forgive me, please! I love you, and the only thing I want is for you to be happy.
- More than everything else on this globe, I adore you. I’m upset with myself for constantly considering hurting you. I’m trying to be as sensitive as possible, so don’t be insulted. I’ll do whatever it takes to make apologies.
- Sometimes I lose control, and without realizing it, I hurt those I care about. I’m sorry for all that. Right now, I’m putting some effort into it. I’ll do whatever to protect you from my evil deeds.
- We haven’t spoken in days, yet it seems like a lifetime has passed since then. The days fade away gradually. I have never in my life asked somebody to remain. I don’t mind traveling great distances with you, though, to demonstrate my sincerity in appealing for your forgiveness.
- I apologize if I thought you were flirting with someone else. First, I permitted myself to overreact without giving you a chance to respond.
- I’ve learned from you to always say sorry when I’m mistaken. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I hope you’ll accept it.
- There are too many problems for me to count. And on my worse days, I can change my mood instantly from cheerful to melancholy. Sometimes I’ll even think you don’t like me since I don’t always like myself. I’ll drive you away and maybe even make you lose your mind. But I can assure you that no one ever loves you more than I do.
- I’m sure I can be a pain at times. I know how inconsiderate, irritable, and indecisive I can be. I’m not even able to touch something I’ve ever done well. My existence is awkward and parallel to the ground. You never did anything except adore me despite my sluggish behavior. I screwed up, and now I’ve lost the only person in the world to me. Never before have I been so unsure about what to do. I’m very sorry, sweetie!
- I miss all the beautiful times we shared, laughing and watching movies. Please return home; your absence leaves a void in my heart. I apologize for the mistakes I committed.
- Regardless of how often I have to apologize, I won’t care. Whatever treatment I am currently receiving from you, I deserve it. I ought to go to prison for causing an angel to cry. You have only been a godsend in human form.
- You are beyond excellent, my darling, and if I ever had a fantasy about the ideal lady, she would not even come close to you. If I offended you last night, I apologize.
Heartfelt ones—I’m sorry paragraphs to send to her
Truly, I’m sorry paragraphs for her when you need some inspiration
- I realize that I made serious mistakes and that no amount of apologies would make up for them. Please remember that even if you cannot forgive me, you will always remain my life’s love.
- I deeply regret what transpired. Let me apologize for shouting at you. You are my favorite, and I was concerned that you weren’t looking after yourself. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I hope you’ll accept it.
- I usually get into trouble. You are never at fault. I apologize for making you uncomfortable. I find it hard to comprehend that I wounded you. My life depends on you and nothing else. I swear to you that I will improve myself for you.
- My heart is bending in repentance for what I spoke to you. I apologize for hurting you.
- I apologize for not appreciating everything you did for me. I apologize for my occasionally self-centered and selfish behavior. I apologize for disappointing you and hurting you. I sincerely adore you; I sincerely want your forgiveness.
- I’m sorry I offended you; even if you do, I doubt I’ll forgive myself. Even though I’m making a lot of effort to improve, the hurt I did you will follow me around for the remainder of my life.
- I apologize for the suffering I caused. I swear to be the support you require.
- Please do not let the small grudges ruin the lovely universe of compassion and understanding that we have built together. Our love is powerful and unending. You have my undying affection, and I beg your forgiveness.
- You can never understand how ashamed I am for sounding like an idiot in my apology letter. But I’m writing it because it’s my only chance of getting you back.
- I’ll confess it; I’m a coward who lacks the guts to apologize to you face-to-face. However, I humbly ask that you accept my heartfelt apologies and believe me when I say they are genuine.
- I acknowledge that I yelled at you and used harsh language. It was inappropriate. You do not deserve to be treated that way, especially by me. I need to control my fury, so I may treat you with dignity. I’m attempting to do that. Forgive me, please.
- I didn’t only lose a lover when I lost you. I lost my family, my closest friends, and my purpose for living. Nevertheless, I am solely responsible for my actions. I only want you to know that I regret all the suffering I gave you.
- The worst error I have made was to let pride stand in the way of our relationship. If I had allowed things to go sooner, we wouldn’t be in this situation. Anything I have to do, I’ll do to see you again.
- Being regretful is the initial step toward repentance, which constitutes the initial step toward improving oneself. I will never be able to become the best version of myself if you don’t forgive me.
Deeply sorry ones to use
Some more I’m sorry paragraphs for her to use as inspiration
- I am very sorry for the terrible grief and heartache I have caused you. I genuinely failed you since you are lovely and should be treated with respect and love. I promise never to hurt you this badly again. Would you be willing to press the reset button beside me?
- I would have erased all the terrible things I’ve done to you if I could. But regrettably, I cannot do so. If you forgive me, I can only vow to provide you with fresh, lovely memories and demonstrate how much I value you.
- I had been thinking exclusively about you. Your affection for me is the thing I value most of all. I must never consider it granted. It keeps me sane and is the only thing that does. Please forgive me for my attitude toward you, even though I realize it was inappropriate. The distance and inability of your presence are killing me sooner than I anticipated. The one person who gives me life isn’t here with me; thus, things are starting to go wrong. Please, from the bottom of your heart, accept my apologies so that we may put things right. I cherish you.
- Hey! I’m sending you this mail to beg your forgiveness. I’m aware that I’ll occasionally make errors in life, but I don’t want to lose you in one of those blunders. You are my most prized possession. I apologize if I unacceptably offended you. Just give me a chance to make up for my mistakes. I make that commitment to you.
- I apologize. My world is black and empty without you; I can’t breathe. You are my life’s passion, and I will go to any length to reclaim your heart. Please accept my apologies.
- I sincerely regret not being able to attend last night. What can I do to make up for putting you down? Please make room in your heart to forget and forgive. Speak the word, and it is yours.
- I swear I’ll spend the remainder of my life keeping you happy. Would you give me a second chance? There isn’t anyone like you, and there will never be any.
- It’s been stated that you don’t realize how important something is until it’s taken away from you. It became evident to me as we grew more apart. I’ve understood how valuable you are to me. Please accept my sincere apologies; I can’t afford to lose you again.
- It would be us if two individuals were ever destined to be together. I apologize for allowing my misbehavior to come between us.
- Good morning, my dear! I hope my SMS message didn’t startle you awake. Most significantly, I hope you’ll forget all that occurred last night.
- I’m hoping to see you with a huge grin on your face. I am conscious that what I have done was utterly improper. Please forgive me, sweetie; I’ve been gone much too long. I sincerely apologize for any difficulty this has caused you.
Short ones that are easy to use
More I’m sorry paragraphs for her to use over text message
- I’m thrilled because you make me happy. And it’s remarkable how often I get it wrong. Nobody is flawless, and that is something I accept. I will keep learning and improving for you in the future. I’ll go to whatever length for you.
- Do you ever forgive me for this disastrous blunder? I love you too much to forsake us. The fate of my life is in your control.
- I deeply regret what happened last night. I’m not certain why we were fighting over it in the first place. Is it possible that we can reach an agreement? I love you and wish to be with you for the remainder of my life.
- You have all right to be unhappy with me, my darling. I’m sorry for hurting you when you’ve always given me love. I’ve developed and learned as a result of this. I pledge to keep learning and progressing. Please forgive me and assist me in becoming a better person.
- I’m sorry that things didn’t turn out as they should have. Suppose you allow me to make amends and demonstrate that I’ve learned from my mistakes. I swear not to make the same mistake again.
- Here’s sending a late happy birthday wish to a wonderful individual who did not deserves to have their special day overlooked. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there with you, and I beg your forgiveness.
- I know this isn’t the first time I’ve asked for your forgiveness after committing a mistake. Please forget everything and forgive your shameless sweetheart once again!
- I adore you, sweetheart. After seeing your angry face, I can’t ask for an apology. Whenever I see that expression, I can’t stop laughing. That is very beautiful and charming.
- Your shameless lover is pleading with you once more. Please do not ignore this beggar!
- I miss almost everything about you. I miss the times we spent together. I miss you laughing at me, spanking my buttocks, caressing me, and playing the guitar for me. But now, one blunder on my part has turned everything around. The connection has deteriorated from good to bad. It’s all because of me. Please give me another chance to make amends.
- Yes, I made a mistake. I’m sorry, but it’s your fault that I’m crazy for you!
- I’m sorry for being insanely envious, but you’re too cute for me to resist.
- I apologize for being, like, a big fat meany face.
- I know I irritate you. I apologize and promise to do better in the future. I adore you.
- I was such a fool to let my rage get the best of me. I had no idea how much this one deed would cost me. I’m in a bad mood right now. Please forgive me, and I pledge to make amends.
- I don’t deserve you, so I’m sending this apology note. You are my only genuine love. Please accept my apologies.
- It’s been days, and I still can’t feel myself. I’m still alive, but not living. I go among crowds but see no one. My heart feels heavy because I’ve harmed the one individual I care about the most. You are all I could have asked for and more. Please accept my apologies.
- I recognize that I have caused you harm, and I sincerely apologize. The stillness is unbearable.
Images—I’m sorry paragraphs for her
I’m sorry paragraphs for her as images to share
Board reviewed by Marianne Tomlinson, LCSW (Couples and Family Therapy). Content is rigorously reviewed by a team of qualified and experienced fact checkers. Learn more.