Looking for the best questions to ask your crush? These questions are great to get to know someone. And hopefully, ignites deep and meaningful conversations to ensure that you and your crush don’t stay just friends. Questions like, “What’s one thing you spend way too much money on?” They’re fun and easy to prompt your crush with. Let’s jump in!
Best questions to ask
—Best questions to ask your crush
- What is your preferred book?
- What is your preferred musical style, and why?
- Are you a sports fan? What is your favorite, if any?
- Which cartoon film is your favorite, and why?
- What is your all-time favorite movie, and why?
- Which TV program is your favorite, and why?
- Which restaurant is your favorite, and why?
- Do you ever engage in volunteer work?
- Where would you choose to reside if you could live anyplace in the world?
- What is the most fantastic food you’ve ever consumed?
- Name one activity you never get tired of.
- Where do you like to go on vacation? Why?
- Do you prefer the morning or the evening?
- Which film best captures your life?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What is the perfect work-life balance for you?
- What do you love to do?
- What or who inspires you?
- What hobbies do you have?
- What do you enjoy doing for fun?
- Which of your childhood memories is your favorite?
- What would your friends say about you?
- What is your most distinctive talent?
- What was your most embarrassing situation?
Expert advice: According to researchers at the University of Kansas, facial expressions are a significant part of successful flirtation. What does this mean for you? If you’re using text messaging, try an emoji! While it’s not as effective as your face, it can help.
My experience asking these questions…
Okay, okay… So I’ve had a few relationships myself. And here’s what I learned… if I had asked a few tailored questions in the beginning, I might have saved myself from getting into a poor relationship. That’s what brought me to relationship questions. They help you save yourself from future misery. Or help you find future happiness.
Here are my BEST tips based on my own experiences…
- Remember a few that you like – Keep a couple of your favorite questions in mind. Try to remember a few for when the moment strikes you.
- Don’t forget these as a tool – Whenever there’s a dull moment, whether you’re with a spouse or family… pull out a few of these questions.
- Don’t take it too seriously – Especially when it comes to spouses or those you might be romantically interested in. This isn’t a time to start digging! Have fun, make it silly, and don’t take it all too seriously.
—Dirty questions to ask your crush
- What is your favorite sexual movie scene?
- Have you ever had any fetishes?
- Ever engaged in a one-night stand?
- Do you enjoy having your hair pulled?
- Where have you done it most naughtily?
- Which time of day do you get romantic feelings?
- What do you excel at when in bed?
- Has this ever been done outside?
- Is there anything in the bedroom that makes you uncomfortable?
- How long did you go without doing it for the longest?
- How many times in a row have you done it the most?
- Which public area would you want to do it in?
- Ever had a buddy with advantages?
- What would you want to do to me if I were with you now?
- What sexual position is your favorite?
- What might someone say to you in bed that would be the sexiest?
- When do you experience the most passion?
- Which of your fantasies is the dirtiest?
- What do you think about foreplay?
- Do you agree with the concept of “friends with benefits”?
- When having sex, do you prefer the lights turned off or on?
- What are your thoughts on toys in bedrooms?
- If you could do anything with me, what would you do?
- When did you stop being a virgin?
- Which category do you belong to?
Expert advice: The “sexual strategies theory,” which arose in the 1990s, suggests that laughter can be a strong signal to the opposite sex that you’re a worthy partner. What’s more interesting is that if you’re a man being funny to a woman, it’s really important that they show you that you’re funny, too. It’s this two-way laughter that creates the connection. What does this mean for you? Use funny sentences, jokes, and other pickup lines.
—Flirty questions to ask your crush
- What excites you?
- What about a female do you find most attractive?
- Which of your past actions was the wildest?
- Have you ever had me as a dream?
- What do you think about open partnerships?
- Do you enjoy being held?
- Have you ever had fantasies about me before we met?
- Do you like to cuddle or make out?
- What was the sweetest kiss you’ve ever received?
- What kind of female do you find attractive?
- Why do you grin when I do this?
- How many women have you dated?
- Do you think that having sex and making love are two different things?
- What qualities do you want in a girl?
- Can you kiss well?
- How do you dress for bed?
- Are you a fan of massages?
- Do you like to cuddle more than a kiss?
- Do you have a favorite game to play in bed?
- Is it just you, or is it hot in here?
- What is the most humiliating time you ever made out?
- Have you ever regretted having slept with someone?
- Ever played a game of nasty truth or dare?
- Played any strip poker before?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
—Good questions to ask your crush
- What qualities do you seek in a partner?
- Are you now seeking anything serious or informal?
- Do you practice any form of religion or spirituality?
- How did your most recent relationship end?
- How frequently do you experience stress?
- Do you intend to have children in the future?
- What is the most significant gift you have ever purchased for yourself?
- What do you think about how sexual orientation is defined?
- What do you fear the most?
- Who is your closest friend? Why?
- What moral principles are most significant to you?
- Who are your closest buddies? Why?
- What does trust mean to you?
- How do you typically resolve disputes?
- What did you have done differently in your previous relationship?
Freaky questions to ask your crush
- What is anything you would feel really ashamed to be discovered doing?
- What has been your most humiliating experience in a bedroom?
- What kind of snuggling do you prefer?
- How many times a day did you do it?
- What would you be most eager to do in your bedroom?
- Which bodily part of a lady is your favorite?
- What term, if any, would you use to sum up my body?
- Do you enjoy being scolded?
- Do you prefer to be dominating or submissive?
- What kind of underwear do you prefer?
- Do you occasionally indulge in any fantasies?
- What are your thoughts on cuddling?
- What would you do if we were now in bed together?
- When was the last time you had a sexual encounter?
- What was someone’s sexiest move toward you?
- What are you timid about?
Deep questions to ask your crush
- What recent action did you take that was the most impulsive?
- What was the finest present you’ve ever received?
- Do you enjoy or abhor surprises? If not, why not?
- What would you eat if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life?
- What is the most comical to you?
- Whom would you like to spend time with if you were marooned on an island?
- What one thing would you alter if you could go back in time?
- Who would you choose as your four dinner companions, alive or otherwise?
- What do you most appreciate?
- What motivates you to feel successful?
- What stage of your life was the best?
- What stage of your life was the worst?
21 questions game questions to ask your crush
- Which of your past dreams was the strangest?
- What is your favorite film to watch repeatedly?
- What is the finest piece of advice you have ever been given?
- What was a harmful habit you formerly had that you could break?
- Where would you like to travel if you could?
- What is your all-time favorite food?
- What are the top three things on your wish list?
- What is your greatest regret?
- What do you like best about yourself?
- What’s the strangest thing you have in your closet?
- What would you answer if you were to predict what others value about you the most?
- What is your ideal position?
- Which of the following personal queries would you prefer not to answer?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is an activity that you absolutely do not find enjoyable?
- What color do you prefer to wear?
- What was the worst lie you ever uttered when you were a child?
- Name three people you’d want on your squad if the world was overrun with zombies.
- What flavor of ice cream, if any, would you be?
Get to know you questions to ask your crush
- Are you a morning or night person?
- What was your favorite childhood memory?
- Who was your celebrity crush growing up?
- What’s the most romantic thing to ever happen to you?
- What would you tell your younger self if you could travel back in time?
- What’s your go-to karaoke song?
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- When was the last relationship you had?
- Did I make a good first impression on you?
- What’s your dream date night?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s the most embarrassing moment in high school?
- When was your last serious relationship?
- What is the most impressive skill that you have?
- What’s your biggest guilty pleasure?
- What is your dream job?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Juicy questions to ask your crush
- What qualities do you most value in a partner?
- Do you ever have dreams or thoughts about me?
- What led to your virginity being lost?
- Would you join me for some skinny dipping?
- What is the sexiest movie scene you’ve ever seen?
- What might a person do to make you feel sexiest?
- What sexual position is your favorite?
- Which sexual roles do you still want to try?
- Do you prefer sensuous foreplay or kinky foreplay?
- Do you enjoy listening to music in bed with a partner?
- What gives you the best sexy vibe?
Romantic questions to ask your crush
- What do I do that you actually feel I love you?
- What does your idea of the perfect date night entail?
- What dish would you want to have on a date night?
- Is there a particular style of music that “get you going”?
- Do you believe there is a formula for enduring happiness in a union?
- Do you have a favorite romantic film we should watch together?
- Which setting for a romantic night would you prefer?
- Do you believe that romance often involves physical touch? What particular actions do you find charming, in addition?
Funny questions to ask your crush
- What is your favorite joke?
- Which would you choose: fingers for toes or toes for fingers?
- What type of cookie would you be if you were a cookie?
- What kind of animal would you be if you were one?
- What was your worst fashion mistake?
- How would you get ready for the coming of the zombies?
- Which superpower would you most like to possess?
- What was the address of your first email?
- What is the strangest amusing fact you are aware of?
Cute questions to ask your crush
- What do people call you at home?
- What has been your most romantic action to date?
- Ever experienced love?
- What did you think of me at first?
- Do you like cats or dogs better?
- The chicken or the egg came first, right?
- Which of your childhood memories do you prefer?
- What was the most humiliating or impure act you ever did as a child?
- What three wishes, if any, would you grant a genie?
Sexual questions to ask your crush
- What is your most obscene sexual imagining?
- Where was your strangest sexual encounter?
- What was the first time you had s#x?
- Ever been caught engaging in s#xual activity?
- Choose a sexual position that interests you.
- Do you ever send yourself in your underwear?
- How many sex encounters did you have in one day?
- During sex, are you loud or quiet?
- Have you ever read erotica?
- Would you be able to remove my underpants without using your hands?
- Have you had sex while driving?
- Which position do you prefer—top or bottom?
- What time of day do you like to have s#x?
- Romantic or rough?
- Short or drawn-out session?
- What aspect of foreplay is your favorite?
- Are you fond of sexting?
- What aspect of our sexual life is the best?
Intimate questions to ask your crush
- What about me do you miss the most at the moment?
- What is anything you’ve wanted to say to me but haven’t been able to?
- When we next get together, what do you want me to do?
- How can I support you more effectively?
- What defining phrase would you want to describe our connection in one word?
- Are we physically intimate enough for you? What is your opinion that would improve it?
- Is there anything you’d like to try that we haven’t already?
- How frequently do you want us to have personal moments in an ideal world?
- What activities may I engage in outside of the bedroom to maintain the sensation of intimacy throughout the day?
Interesting questions to ask your crush
- Where have you traveled most often?
- What are the three upcoming destinations you wish to visit?
- Which author is your favorite?
- Are there any tattoos on you?
- What do you enjoy that others might not immediately assume about you?
- What is the best new music or artist you’ve lately come across?
- What was your first album purchase?
- When did you get your first kiss? Who is it?
- Do you often become bored, or not at all?
- What was the happiest time in your life?
- Have you ever encountered something paranormal?
- What do you think of as your guilty pleasure?
Questions to ask your guy crush
- Are you more of a cat or dog person?
- Which musician or band would you like to see in concert if you could see anyone, living or dead?
- Do you anticipate staying at your current position till retirement, or would you consider changing career paths?
- Do you find it unappealing if the female you’re seeing changes her appearance dramatically, such as her hairstyle or color?
- Have you ever committed a crime?
- What qualities do you seek in a girl?
Questions to ask your girl crush
- Which year has been your best thus far?
- What do you like doing the most online?
- What do you do most of your time?
- What do you buy that you shouldn’t?
- What do you tend to assess people on?
- What do you find humorous that other people don’t?
- What occasion most significantly altered your life, no matter how big or little?
- Which passage from a book or speech has stayed with you the longest?
- Which social media post have you seen that was the most unsettling?
- What is the most absurd rule you must adhere to?
Board reviewed by Marianne Tomlinson, LCSW (Couples and Family Therapy). Content is rigorously reviewed by a team of qualified and experienced fact checkers. Learn more.