Erin, my friend from high school asked me about ‘being good enough.’ She said, “Ryan, what are some quotes that can remind me that I’m good enough!” Well, Erin, you ARE GOOD ENOUGH! But here are quotes that remind you that you’re good enough (no matter what the situation is!)
Do you feel disheartened sometimes? Did someone put you down and make you think you aren’t good enough? It’s natural to feel disillusioned if anyone hurts your feelings. You’ll never be good enough for some people, no matter how hard you try. But you mustn’t feel disappointed because everyone has some positive qualities.
Here is something to cheer you up. According to research conducted by Savithiri Ratnapalan, MBBS, Med MRCP FRCPC and Helen Batty, MD Med CCFP FCFP, on the principle of good enough (POGE), they came to the conclusion that you can achieve excellence by being good enough in different aspects of life and work.
So, don’t lose your confidence if anyone says you aren’t good enough. Here are also some inspirational phrases that agree with the study in a way.
See also: Motivational quotes for your boyfriend
30 Quotes That Remind You That You’re Good Enough
If you ever feel disheartened or sad because someone said something or you experienced terrible circumstances, the following quotes and phrases may inspire you.
- “You don’t have to be perfect to be happy. You just have to be real and accept yourself as you are because you are already good enough.”
- “Just because they don’t believe, it doesn’t mean you aren’t magic.”
- “I don’t have to define myself for anybody. I am me and satisfied with who I am.”
- “Don’t let anyone ever make you feel that you aren’t enough.”
- “Respect yourself, love yourself, because you’re unique and there will never be someone like you again.”
- “You don’t have to change for anyone. Be yourself, be comfortable and beautiful in your own skin.”
- “It doesn’t matter if others can’t understand it. It’s enough if it makes you happy.”
- “There is no need to compare the moon to the sun because they both shine.”
- “Don’t listen to negativity. Have faith in yourself, and do your best because you are the only one that can find your potential.”
- “Have confidence in yourself and don’t fear to look for what you truly want in life”
- “Always be your own self, have faith in yourself, express yourself. You don’t have to go out and search for successful personalities and copy them to achieve greatness.”
- “You learn and get more from failure than from success. It shapes character so don’t stop because you met failure.”
- “Nobody else can give you an inferiority complex without your consent.”
- “It’s better to walk away from those who make you doubt your existence.”
- “One candle is enough to remove all the darkness in the world.”
- “For those digging up your flaws, your best will never be enough. In order to become the best, you have to ignore your shortcomings and do your best.”
- “Don’t change yourself for any reason or person. You are perfect as you are so stay that way.”
- “It’s not your responsibility to be everything to everybody.”
- “Do the best you can until you learn more and become better– then when you know more, do better to become the best.”
- “I don’t love you for what you are. I love you even though I know what you aren’t and never could be.”
- “Life couldn’t break me and it will certainly not break you. Stand tall because people that matters love you. You are enough and able, and in the end, we will pull through.”
- “You’ll begin living when you finally stop fitting into the world.”
- “Don’t hesitate to do something just because you think you aren’t good enough; time isn’t aware of that so grab the moment.”
- “I believe you know that your heart is beautiful and you have the most compassionate soul.”
- “It’s perfectly fine to choose and give priority to yourself.”
- “You are good enough and there is no need to prove it to anyone else.”
- “Always keep in mind you are the driver of your life and don’t let anyone steer your path.”
- “Do what makes you happy and excited because in the end, others will judge you no matter what.”
- “You are perfect for the those that truly matter in your life.”
- “Someone out there likely thinks you’re the best thing in the entire world. So never ever think less about yourself.”
As we said earlier, we will not be good enough for everyone. But you are good or even excellent for those around you. The quotes from renowned people also say the same.
Besides, the study mentioned in the beginning suggests the same.
So, never be discouraged, no matter what others say. Believe in yourself and remain confident.
Inside this article