Looking for random questions to ask a girl? These conversation starters can be a great way to get a conversation going. Questions like, “What’s your secret fantasy?” Or, “What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you at school? Asking a good question to your dream girl might be able to help you make a connection. Give these a shot!
My experience asking questions in relationships (of any kind)…
Before digging in… I’ve had a lot of experiences asking questions to build relationships. Whether it’s with family, friends, a guy/girl, or a coworker. Here are my top tips for asking questions of ANY kind.
- Remember a few that you like – Keep a couple of great questions in your back pocket. My favorite, “Where’s somewhere you want to go this weekend?”
- Don’t forget these as a tool – Whenever there’s a dull moment, whether you’re with a spouse or family… pull out a few of these questions.
- Don’t take it too seriously – Especially when it comes to spouses. This isn’t a time to start digging! Have fun, make it silly, and don’t take it all too seriously.
Related: Random questions to ask a girl
Best random questions to ask
1. Have you ever wanted to travel to another part of the world? Would you if you could?
2. What is the biggest dealbreaker in a relationship?
3. What would you say makes you smile when you wake up?
4. Are you keen on moving away from your present digs?
5. What is your family like? Are you close to them?
6. What would you say is your favorite time of the year?
7. How far are you willing to go for someone whom you love?
8. If you were given a holiday for two who would you take?
9. What would you do if you were deserted on an island? Whom would you like with you?
10. Do you think marriage is the final culmination of a steady relationship?
11. What was school or college like for you? Did you enjoy it, or was it a grueling time when you couldn’t have a life besides your studies?
12. What would you say if I told you I like you and want to get to know you better?
13. Would you be willing to go for a ride with me on the Ferris wheel?
14. Are you scared of heights? If not, would you like to go bungee jumping?
15. Have you ever considered acting or modeling because you are so beautiful?
16. What is your favorite fantasy?
17. Do you believe in no physical intimacy before marriage?
18. How would your best friend’s circle describe you?
19. What would your family say to your dating me?
20. If I told you that you were the one for me and I didn’t want you to get away, would you believe me?
21. What is the best advice anyone has told you or you have given?
22. What were you like as a child? I’m sure you were as cute as you are now.
23. What would you say is the most valuable thing that you own?
Expert advice: Funny or witty banter helps people to get to know each other. Yes, you knew this. However, it is backed by real studies. Banter (especially funny chit-chat) can have strong psychological effects on the person you’re communicating with.
Funny random Q’s to ask her
—Funny random questions to ask a girl
24. What is your best-kept secret? Do you want to share it with me?
25. What is your guilty pleasure? Mine is a glass of wine every day.
26. Who is your favorite actor? I like anyone who brings their A-game to the movie.
27. Who is the best cartoon character of all time, in your opinion?
28. Do you believe in fairy tales?
29. What was the best fairy tale you ever watched or read, and why?
30. Would you ever go on a random diet so that you fit into two smaller dress sizes?
31. What is the cheat’s way out of a blind date?
32. If you were able to ask for three wishes, what would they be, can you explain?
33. What would you say is your superpower?
34. Would you be able to gulp down a glass of wine or a cup of ketchup?
35. If you were to change your name, what would you choose?
36. Do you think guys have it easier than girls? If yes, why?
37. Have you ever cut your hair? Or have you always had it long? It is gorgeous by the way!
38. Do you think that you need an extra skill to help you get on, and what would that skill be?
39. If you were to star in a random serial, what would you opt for – romance or a crime thriller?
40. Who do you think has the best body in the celebrity world – both men and women?
41. Would you prefer being with someone rich or someone with limited money?
42. What is the most annoying trait that anyone has that makes you want to scream?
Fun random Q’s to ask her
—Fun random questions to ask a girl
43. If you were chosen to grace the cover of a magazine, which magazine would you choose?
44. Would you shave your head for a job? Or for a guy who asks you to, or would you refuse?
45. If you were asked to go on a trip with me to Mount Everest with all expenses paid, would you go? If not, why?
46. Would you like to be on a reality show? What would it be called?
47. Will you be able to detox from your phone for a couple of days?
48. Would you be able to stay away from social media for a few days?
49. What do you think was the coolest time in the movie world?
50. Do you risk a dare because you do not want to say no?
51. Are you a thrill seeker? What is the thrill that you seek?
52. Would you opt for a truth or dare session with me so that we can break down barriers?
53. Ever been on the walk of shame? If yes, how bad did you feel?
54. Did you ever wake up in an unfamiliar bed and rush to work without brushing your teeth? Did someone call you out on this because you smelled bad?
55. For how long have you worn your jeans without washing them?
56. Which character do you identify with on any random show?
57. Do you believe that every good deed never goes to waste?
58. Have you helped a homeless person? Would you continue doing so?
59. Do you know what it feels like to love someone and lose them to someone richer?
Interesting random questions to ask
—Interesting random questions to ask a girl
60. What would you say your goals in life are, at the moment?
61. Do your aspirations change based on the political scenario?
62. How would you categorize someone who is not an animal person?
63. Does a person have to like pets to date you?
64. Have you ever rethought your decisions?
65. Imagine you were Catwoman for a day, what would you do?
66. Do you believe that we can reverse aging? Is it a myth?
67. Have you ever considered opting for the top job? You have it in you!
68. What would you say is better a half-truth or a blatant lie?
69. Would you accept a cheating partner? Would you give him a chance or call it quits?
70. Have you ever cheated on your partner?
71. Is Valentine’s Day a day you look forward to, or do you loathe it because you were always alone?
72. If you found the right one, would you let him get away, because of different sets of rules?
73. Are you open to long-distance relationships? If yes, how will you work on the relationship?
74. Do you know what you want in a relationship?
75. Have you been traumatized by an old love affair gone wrong?
21 questions game random Q’s to ask her
—21 random questions to ask a girl
76. What is your good side?
77. Are you naughty or nice?
78. Who are you close to, your mum or dad?
79. What is your family like? Are they strict or cool?
80. What was your first crush like?
81. Who is the right person for you? Is someone nice and smart the real deal?
82. If you were invisible for a while, what would you do, and why?
83. Do you believe in marriage and kids?
84. Does a man have to bring in the bacon and the woman a stay-at-home mum?
85. If you were allowed to live in another country, where would you like to go, and why?
86. What would you say your religious beliefs are?
87. Do you own many shoes? What is the number that you have?
88. What would you do on your first date?
89. Have you ever gone out without makeup? I don’t think you need it, that’s why I asked.
90. Have you ever made up with your boyfriend after a fight? Or did he make the first move?
91. How would you spend a holiday? On the couch watching a show, curled up in bed with a good book, or out with your friends?
92. If you were to sing a song, which one would you sing?
93. Are you someone who uses foul language often?
94. Would you like to be alone for a long time, or do you need people around you?
95. If you were to judge someone based on their clothes, would you be scathing with your opinion?
96. Would you love someone even if they were sick?
Good random Q’s to ask her
—Good random questions to ask a girl
97. How would you rate your relationship with your family?
98. Are you someone who believes in second chances?
99. Would you marry someone from another faith? Would you expect them to change? Can you change your faith?
100. Have you ever spoken to yourself for the heck of it, and giggled at the stupidity of it all?
101. Have people heard you speaking to yourself and wondered if you were off the rails?
102. Would you help a friend who is hurting with a cuddle? Or would you give her your piece of mind with an ‘I told you so’?
103. Have you ever swiped right on a dating app?
104. Have you ever met someone only to regret wasting time?
105. Do you feel that it is time to move on after the last bad relationship?
106. Isn’t it possible that no two guys are alike? Like no two girls are alike.
107. What would you do if a celebrity you follow were to respond to your social media positive comments?
Weird random questions to ask her
108. What was the weirdest answer you gave to your boss when you walked in late to work?
109. What did you say to your parents when they found out that you skipped school?
110. How did you feel when you had your first kiss?
111. Who is the corniest person in your book that you would hate to be stuck with in an elevator?
112. Do you think that there is life beyond this planet?
113. Would you opt for a guy without knowledge of his family roots? Is lineage important to you?
114. Have you bungee jumped? Would you consider this a risk you will not commit to, now or ever?
115. Who is the best batman in your opinion?
116. If you had to choose a character, who would it be in Little Women?
117. Which came first anyway – was it the chicken or the egg?
Random questions to ask your crush
118. Would you like to go on a date with me?
119. I know this nice place, that has the best brownies. Would you like to try some?
120. What would you like to control, would it be time or space?
121. Did you ever crush on anyone from a series? Do I measure up to that character?
122. Can I have this dance? I think this can be our song.
123. What is your secret talent?
124. Why do you break my heart with your prettiness?
125. What makes you happy? What makes you sad?
126. What is your favorite movie?
127. Do you like horror films? If yes, this is a great one for us to watch together.
128. I know the nickname your friends have for you. But what is the weird nickname that you detest?
129. What is the funniest joke that you heard? Can you share it with me?
130. When people don’t like you and make their feelings known, how do you deal with them?
131. Do sad movies make you cry?
Random questions to ask a girl on Tinder
132. What is a trait of yours you would like to change?
133. What is your idea of a perfect date?
134. Have you ever been catfished and how did you handle the situation?
135. When you went on a blind date, what was it about the person who interested you to make you want to stay?
136. Why are you on Tinder? Have you tried other dating sites?
137. Are you looking for a hookup or a long-term relationship?
138. Would you be open to polyamory?
139. If you were to rate me on various scales, how would I fare?
140. Have you ever been made a fool of on dating apps?
141. Have you ever bolted from someone on a date because they seemed ever so boring in person?
142. Would you consider meeting someone from your neighborhood whom you find on Tinder?
143. If you saw your ex from the past on Tinder and you matched, would you swipe right or left?
144. Do you find a written note cute or a text message more suitable?
145. Would you write a note for someone, or would you prefer texting instead?
146. Before venturing out on a date, would you wait for your friends to give you the thumbs-up sign?
147. Have you ever checked a person’s credentials before meeting them face-to-face?
Random questions to ask a teenage girl
148. What is your favorite chill-out place?
149. Did you lie to your parents so that you could go for something they forbid you to do? Did you have regrets later?
150. Have you ever cheated on your tests?
151. What food cries out to you? The one food you cannot resist?
152. Do you change your wardrobe every season?
153. Have you ever been in a situation where you had to give up your immediate goal, in favor of someone who needed extra points?
154. Did you go out with the same guy even though he was not the right person for you?
155. If someone gave you 100 bucks at this instant, what would you spend the money on and why?
156. Who, in your opinion, is the best rapper of all time? Or do you have a different genre of music that you like?
157. Do you believe in the chastity ring?
158. Have you had your phone taken away for a week and sulked about it because you couldn’t do without social media?
159. Would you prefer to listen to music on your headphones or out loud?
160. If the guy you crushed on were to ask you to sing, even though you cannot, would you do so to impress him?
161. Can you spot a mean girl a mile away?
162. Have you ever embarrassed yourself by sending a weird message to your crush?
163. Have you ever had a crush on your teacher? Did you tell him or act weird around the guy?
164. What is your favorite animal – a giraffe or rabbit?
165. Would you buy clothes that were larger or smaller?
166. How would you feel if your brother sees us together? He is my best friend after all.
167. Are you a mean girl? Or were you one?
Popular and random questions to ask a girl
168. How have your past relationships defined who you are today?
169. What do you think that your best feature is?
170. What’s the best feature about me? Do you know what it is?
171. What’s the first question that you like to ask a guy?
172. Where’s the craziest place that you’ve ever made out with someone?
173. What’s the best piece of relationship advice that you’ve ever given?
174. What’s the best relationship advice that you’ve ever been given?
175. Do you know what your love language is? If so, what is it?
176. Do you think that having a love language is important for two couples?
177. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
178. What does your ideal relationship look like?
179. Do you believe in soul mates? If so, do you know any?
180. Have you ever been to a nude beach when you were in another country?
181. Have you ever had a one night stand?
182. What is a flirty question that you like to ask a guy?
183. What fun game do you like to play with a crush?
184. Do you prefer kissing on the couch or in the car?
185. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
186. What’s your favorite movie?
187. Who is your best friend right now?
188. When is the last time that you’ve ever had dirty talk with someone else?
189. What did your last relationship look like?
190. If you could be like any fictional character, who would it be and why?
191. Do you value your friends opinions?
192. If you could spend the entire day going anything you wanted, what would it be?
193. What do you think makes a good boyfriend?
194. What does your perfect date look like?
195. Do you like public displays of affection?
196. Are you interested in having a long-term relationship?
197. Who was your worst pick when it comes to choosing a guy?
198. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you on a date?
199. Have you ever gone on a blind date?
200. What’s the most outrageous thing that you’ve ever done?
201. If you create a movie title to define our relationship, what would the movie title be?
202. What’s the last thing that you think about when you fall asleep?
Random questions to ask a girl at school
203. What do you like to do when you get home from school?
204. What are your parents like?
205. Do your parents ever help you with your homework?
206. Who is one teacher that you really like learning from?
207. If you could eliminate any subject here at school, which subject would you want to get rid of?
208. Which subject is giving you the most difficult time when it comes to learning?
209. Is there anything that I can help do for you in terms of studying or learning?
210. What are you going to have for lunch today?
211. Is there anyone that you secretly have a crush on and don’t want anyone to know?
212. What are you going to do this weekend?
213. What’s something that you really enjoy doing on Sunday’s?
214. What does your ideal Saturday look like?
215. Are you trying to get into any new hobbies, if so, what are they?
216. What would be your advice for a guy trying to get new hobbies in life?
217. Have you ever dated someone who was really into sports?
218. Have you ever dated someone who was a lot older than you?
219. Where do you see our friendship going and why?
220. Do you think that they should include the calories on a stick of gum? Since you can’t really eat it, I don’t think it counts.
221. Do you think that you can actually cry when you’re under water?
Get to know her random questions to ask a girl
222. What’s your ideal dream job?
223. Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were growing up?
224. What’s the biggest lesson that you’ve learned in life so far?
225. What’s your ideal and go to karaoke song when you’re about to get on stage?
226. What’s the last serious relationship that you’ve had?
227. What was the very last and most bizarre dream that you’ve had?
228. What’s your favorite childhood memory when you were growing up?
229. Would you rather stay up all night playing video games or just sitting on your phone?
230. What’s your favorite sport to play?
231. What’s your favorite song to listen to when you are feeling sad?
232. What’s your favorite song to listen to when you are feeling happy?
233. What’s your most favorite food to eat when you’re on vacation?
234. Did you have a celebrity crush growing up?
235. Would you consider yourself a spiritual person?
236. What’s the weirdest thing that someone has ever said to you?
237. What’s the ultimate deal breaker when it comes to a relationship?
238. If you could change anything about your own personality, what would it be?
239. Do you believe in love at first sight?
240. If you had a dream date, what would the two of you do and who would it be with?
241. What is the weirdest tradition that you and your family have when it comes to the holidays?
242. How do you like to spend your free time?
243. Do you play sports?
244. How would you survive a zombie apocalypse when it comes around?
245. What’s something that you do that isn’t for everyone?
246. Do you have any hidden talents?
247. Do you like to play board games?
248. What’s something interesting that’s on your bucket list?
249. What romantic gesture do you appreciate the most?
250. Do you have any deep fears that you try to avoid at all costs?
251. What’s the strangest thing that you’ve ever done at school?
252. What’s the most immature thing that you’ve ever done?
253. What’s the most thought-provoking question that you can think of?
254. What would it be if you could describe this friendship in one sentence?
255. If you could describe yourself in just three words, which would you use and why?
256. What movie can you binge-watch over and over?
257. What are your first memories as a child?
Deep and random questions to ask a girl
258. Where would you go if you could go back in time to any time period?
259. What’s the best thing to remember when trying to stay healthy?
260. What would you do with your time if you knew that you only had 24 hours to live?
261. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be and why?
262. Would you change anything about yourself?
263. When was the first time that you fell in love with someone?
264. What’s the best piece of advice that you would like to share with others?
265. Which three people inspire you the most?
266. What’s a good way to get to know someone?
267. What’s a good thing that people can do to have an impact on the world?
268. When is a great time to apply for colleges?
269. Do you ever want to be a parent one day?
270. Would you rather spend your time doing hobbies or helping other people?
271. Would you rather be on an open road or a busy road?
272. What’s something that someone else can do to make you feel loved?
273. What’s the last book that you just couldn’t put down?
274. What’s the best part of your life right now?
275. How can two people keep the conversation going between them?
276. How do you learn new things?
277. If you could choose one thing to have over and over, which would it be and why?
278. If you could pick a new first name, which would it be?
279. Who was the last person that you had a really interesting conversation with?
280. Which personal questions do you not like people to ask you?
281. What’s been the most embarrassing moment of your life so far?
Random questions to ask a girl (images to share)
That sums things up! Don’t be shy to ask a question to someone that you don’t know. Sometimes, that another person is looking for someone else to make a connection with them. You might be surprised. The worst thing that could happen is someone gives you a bad look and then turns the other way. It’s okay! It takes a little courage to put yourself out there. Although, the more that you do, the easier it becomes.
Inside this article