Someone asked me, “I’m looking for sweet messages for him to make him smile when he reads them… I want him to know how much that I love him…” This was a request that I got from someone recently. And I completely understood and appreciated the request!
Sending sweet messages to your boyfriend or husband isn’t just a nice gesture… It’s something you can do to improve your relationship.
Research shows that positive words help build, establish, and maintain relationships. Is that such a shocker? Probably not. But what happens when we repeatedly do these amazing acts of kindness for those around us and those we love?
My experience getting sweet messages that made me smile…
I have to say that I’ve been in a number of relationships… I wouldn’t say that I’m proud of that fact. But it’s true.
Some were better than others. I will say there were patterns among the relationships that did the best. Of all the relationships that I wanted to invest my time in, they had one thing in common—the women always showed me interest and support.
Consider this fact, you may be sending a short message just to make him smile. And when he does… Imagine what he’s going to want to do in return to earn more of your love.
It’s mutual, respectful, caring, and healthy.
See also: Deep love messages for him
Best sweet messages for him to make him smile
—Sweet messages for him to make him smile
Sweet messages to make him smile and to [hopefully] light up his world! When you really want to make his day, try out one of these sweet messages:
- I’m thinking of you right now. I just wanted to tell you that.
- There are so many things that make me happy. You’re the top one.
- Every time I think about you, all I do is smile.
- You’re so important to me. Being with you makes me feel so fantastic.
- Every memory I have of you brings me so much joy. I’m so grateful for you.
- The way you treat me, I’m so grateful that you’re in my life.
- You’re my king. I hope that you know that.
- My prince. My everything. I love you so much. Have a great day!
- Life has changed for the better ever since you came into it. I’m so grateful.
- There are moments throughout the day when I stop and think about you.
See also: I miss you texts for him
Paragraphs to make him light up
—Sweet messages as paragraphs for him to make him smile
When looking to send something longer than a few sentences, try out these sweet paragraphs that will surely make him want to smile (while reading them). Try out these wonderfully sweet ones to make him light up:
- I feel like when I was younger, I always dreamt of being with a guy who was and is just like you. You fill up my heart with so much joy and care. I’m so grateful that you love me and that you care for me. While I don’t always have the words, I love you so much.
- There’s no other man I would rather be with than you. You build me up, you make me feel full, and confident. I am a better person when I’m surrounded by your light. All I have to say is that I’m so grateful for you. I love you.
- You’re so darn handsome. Sometimes when I’m sitting alone, all I do is daydream about you. And that’s not a line. I have never felt this way about anyone else before. It’s only you.
- I am all yours. And I hope that you know that. I feel like I could tell whenever you’re around me. If we lived in a large city together and didn’t know each other—I know that I would feel your presence even if I didn’t see you.
- We are connected on so many levels. Spiritually, emotionally, and physically. I would never want to be with anyone else other than you. No one could match you. There’s no one as good as you out there. And there never will be.
Expert advice: A recent Harvard study showed that men and women who continue to share their aspirations in life (whether they are changing or staying the same) have a greater likelihood of long-lasting relationships. Richard Schwartz, associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School (HMS) and a consultant to McLean and Massachusetts General (MGH) hospitals, suggests that love does seem to have a strong impact on hormone and immune levels. All pointing to the significance of communication in relationships/couplehood.
Long-distance relationship messages to make him smile
—Sweet messages for him to make him smile (long-distance)
Long-distance relationships are very tough! The distance between the two of you can make things extra difficult. For example, staying connected and ensuring that the two of you keep that spark alive. There’s no better way to try and keep it alive than to use a sweet message! Try out these if you’re in need of help:
- There are things all around me that remind me of you. I feel like I can’t take two steps without feeling our distance.
- I stop at least three times every hour, right in my footsteps, just to think about you.
- Sometimes I can’t even work. I think about you too much.
- During the day, I sometimes pull up a picture of you and just can’t help but smile.
- There are songs that I listen to throughout the day that remind me of you.
- I can’t wait to see you soon, my love. The distance between us can be very hard. Although, I just want you to know that I’m so devoted to you and our love.
- I’ll do anything for you, my love. You’re my king. There are times when I simply can’t take it. I feel like I need to see you. Although, I know I need to support you and the distance we have temporarily.
- I’ll do anything for you. Do you know that? You’re the one that matters to me the most. If there’s anything I can do to make your life better, I want to know it.
- My love for you is constantly growing. Even though we are not together, I can feel it growing. I can feel your presence in my life, my heart, and my memories.
- I can’t help but want to be with you in every moment of my life. Although, I know right now is a challenge. The challenge of learning how to be away from you and not having it break me entirely. I care for you so deeply.
Inside this article